Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does anyone know how to translate Japanese to English? だれでも日本語から英語を翻訳する方法を知っているか?

I need a translation of two chapters of MONKEY HIGH!!! Please HELP :) If anybody else is interested in the next chapters of Monkey High, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME AND OTHER MONKEY HIGH FANS, SEND ME A MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL: kairisoralover@yahoo.com and I'll send you the files:)|||Google search "Google Translator" and you can chose japanese to english and type in the words and it'll translate for you. Or ask the nearest japanese person you know|||You should probably contact translation organizations on LiveJournal or their websites as I doubt anyone here is willing to go through so much trouble.|||i have know idea go to google translator :D|||Oh lord...uh...

I know some Japanese, though...I suck at lé Kanji.



http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?…



That'll be your best bet though, in terms of reading the chapters 'as they come out'.



2 groups are scanlating it as far as I know.



ご幸運を祈ります。
  • edelbrock
  • justin bieber phone number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment