Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can you translate from english to japanese?

Can you translate me "I really do hate you." and "Why do I have to be tortured"?|||use this web site:


http://babelfish.altavista.com/|||Are you going to say these sentences to your friends?


If you are a man you can say these as follows.





I really do hate you.=omaenokoto kirainandayo.


Why do I have to be totured?= nande orega kurushimanakya nannainda?|||anata no koto hontoni dai kirai!!あなた のこと、ほんとに だいきらい!!


nande watashi ga kuro shinai to ikenai  wake?


なんで わたしが くろしないと いけない


わけ?


the sentences i used ,is not in slang,but not that formal tho,..i supposed y,ou gonna used it to someone you are close to,so i translated it like the way i say it..i used romaji in case your com.dont read kanji..hope itll help ya..|||If you are going to say something like that in Japanese, you would never use "anata" and "watashi" (unless you are a woman, but even that would be different...)





You would want to say something like "omae no koto honto-ni daikirai" (I really do hate you - a pause in the middle of "dai" and "kirai" will help emphasize it a bit...)





and





”nande kuurou sasete kurenakute ha ikenaindayo?" (Literally translates to something like "why can't you stop torturing me?")|||no i can't ,I don't know if you want to know if i do personaly but if you need to know then i can't help you.FYI|||You should get a Mac.


The translator rocks.





I really do hate you. = 私は実際に憎む。





Why do I have to be tortured? = 私はなぜ無理に曲られなければならないか。





I hope your computer can read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment