Saturday, February 18, 2012

Could someone please translate Japanese to English?

This comment was posted on a video of someone singing. Could someone please tell me what it says in English?





I think the comment says, "It is a good song, cute cat".





http://www.flickr.com/photos/35705841@N0…|||Hi Molly,





It says


Uta umai yo. Neko mo kawaii.


You are good at songs. (Meaning: You can sing well). The cat is cute too.





If it were "It is a good song", then the person would have said, " この歌が良いよ。" I think.|||"It's definitely a good song. The cat's cute, too."|||thats not japanese its english

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. accurate japanese translation

    ReplyDelete