Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can someone translate from Japanese to English please?

It's this writing-%26gt;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60383390@N08/5639837928/

I'm having a hard time trying to translate it myself so could someone help please?

Thanks!|||Color of the sky is azure-blue. the air is shimmering

my ears are ringing, close my ears with my both hands

an afterimage of you is soaked into the back of my eye lid

the meaning of breaking up our promise like giving up our hope.



if there was a way not to meet you that day

i would never know this pain that tear up my chest ahh



with act of making love, we just hid the truth

days that we were just trying to keep this relationship.



if there was a way not to choose you

swallow thousand needles and get lost in the night of loneliness



when i miss you and call your name

my heart just grated again with loneliness

when i think of memories of you

I just miss you, just missing you, my tears just starts to pour



if there was a way not to love you

i would never know this pain that tear up my chest

if there was a way not to let you go

swallow thousand needles and doze into the night of loneliness



when I miss you and call your name

my heart just grated with loneliness

when i think of memories of you

i just miss you, missing you, my tears starts to pour



missing you... hopelessly



when i miss you and call your name

my heart just grated with loneliness

when i think of memories of you ahh

i miss you, just missing you

i hide my love into my tears
  • pearson prentice hall
  • vance and hines
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment