Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can someone translate Japanese into English for me, please?

"zestubo teki baka. and a mattaku no baka. and a shiseji."

Go to my profile and email me if it`s curse words or anything not allowed on Yahoo! Answers. Thanks in advance. |||1. The person that wrote this doesn't know Japanese but feels that if they choose a random language to try to insult you with they are somehow smarter. You're smarter.



2. It should be zetsubouteki na baka, but either way they wanted to say hopeless idiot.

Second part they wanted to call you a complete idiot. I think zenbu no baka is better. Mattaku no baka looks like completely idiot.

I think s/he wanted shiseiji. S/he probably wanted to call you a ba.stard but doesn't realize that that word has two meanings and so you've been called an illegitimate child instead.|||I agree with Belie.



Enough said.



And i love her first sentence, fantastic really!



Insult them back in English.



Or, if you need Japanese insults, email me or ask a question!



BYE!
  • car stereo
  • publishing companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment