Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Could someone help translate this Japanese into English?

This is kinda awkward, but I was talking to this musician on Twitter and he responded to me in Japanese but I can't use a translator on my phone, and I have no idea what he said %26gt;.%26gt; Could someone help me with it?





私のファンが投票!!やり方を教えてください★ありがとうございます あなたの日… is what he wrote....plz and thank you!|||it actually says Fans vote for me! ! Thank you for your day ★ Please tell me how|||私のファンが投票!!--- My fans vote


やり方を教えてください --- Teach me how


ありがとうございます --- Thank you very much


あなたの日… Your day





That's what they mean but they are kind of broken in meanings...|||Is the full thing


私のファンが投票!! やり方を教えてください★ ありがとうございます あなたの日本語はとても上手です


?





My fans vote!! Please teach me how ★ Thank you very much. Your Japanese is very good.|||Fans vote for me! ! Thank you for your day ★ Please tell me how|||it says


" fans vote for me! ! thankyou for your day. please tell me how"


hope this helps? ;)|||...why you cutting off in the middle of a sentence? kei_visu.

No comments:

Post a Comment