Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Could someone please help translate into English Japanese words on my Honda's navigation system?

Hello from NZ. I've a 07 Crossroad SUV from Japan which has a built in DVD GPS navigation system. It has loads of features like bluetooth, voice control, integrated phone, GPS, TV, Sound Container HDD, all touchscreen BUT all menu commands and instrucdtions are in Japanese which I don't read. The GPS still reads a Japanese map, not a NZ one. I have no idea how to operate any of these things and cannot find English language instructions on the system anywhere. I only have pics of the words oin buttons and screen shots that I can email to anyone who might be able to help. Thank you, Pete|||Contact your Honda dealer and they should be able to give you an English language Navi DVD.|||Hi cbrdgt. Honda New Zealand won't help me in any way at all because the car was imported here and not sold by them so they completely refuse to help . I will PAY for someone to get English language instructions for the Honda Internavi DVD GPS system, but don't know how or where to ask that, HELP!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment