Sunday, February 12, 2012

Are there any good sites to translate English into Japanese romaji?

My friend really likes Japanese and she always asks me how to say things in Japanese... (I'm getting kinda tired of it...) If you know any GOOD sites to translate English into Japanese romaji, I'd appreciate it if you could share it with me so I can tell my friend about it. I REALLY don't want to sift through all of the crap that pops up on Google/Yahoo searches.


And any information or sites about grammar and the structures of Japanese sentences would be helpful, too, so she can actually put words together. (And so I won't have to explain it a hundred times...)|||The is no such thing as a non-human reliable Japanese/English translator. The best you will be able to do is to use a dictionary. It will give you word for word, but it lacks grammer.





Sites like Denshi Jisho are online dictionaries that offer a romaji option. They also offer sentence examples so that your words have some context.|||rotflmao at the "no best answer" trolls :D

Report Abuse


|||Google Translate:http://www.google.ca/language_tools?hl=en


Google's English to Japanese translator tool shows romanization, but I can't guarantee the translations being completely correct. Any translator is quite inaccurate as the sentence structure for Japanese is different from English.





If you want to convert kanji/hiragana/katakana to romaji you can use this: http://nihongo.j-talk.com/|||i just google it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment