Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anyone translate Japanese characters into English?

I am trying to translate the first two lines of text in the picture below into English. Any help would be greatly appreciated.





Go to ebay.com


Search on "Night Ranger Japan Tour 1986 Pamphlet"


Super size the black and white image at the top right.


I am interested in the January 28 and January 29 text.





Thanks in advance for your help!|||January 28 - Tokyo Budoukan Dai(grand) Hall


Hosted by (blurred) Udoo music agency





January 29 - (part of it is cut off, but I believe it says) Osaka Festival Hotel


Hosted by Radio Osaka, Udoo music agency





Hope I helped!|||Put a link.


I'm not seeing anything you're describing and I'm not really interested in putting forth all the effort to try to find it myself. One result appears when I search on eBay, it's not in black-and-white, and it's not in Japanese.|||suggestion: you go to that page and make a link of it. %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; go to the address bar at top of page, highlight it, right click, select save. in your question, left click where you want the link, right click select paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment