Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can any of you help me translate English to japanese?

Hi all. Im looking for a site that will translate my english word's in to japanese. And I DO NOT mean spelling like this yes=はい I just want to know how to spell how it would be spoken in english like this yes=Hai see what i mean. If you know of a site where i can translate a whold phrase or sentence that would be great. Thank you.|||Go to Google Translate. You can copy and paste a paragraph if you want. I think they even have a pronouncer.|||Yes. Here is a simple and easy one- http://www.englishjapaneseonlinedictionary.com/


You can also go to google translate and when you look up a word in english to japanese in the japanese box click on the "read phonetically" button. It will now give you the pronunciation.


Good luck!|||google translator works for me. Try it. Hope it helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment