Saturday, February 18, 2012

Who can translate the Toonami version of Naruto's theme song from japanese to english in 24 hours?

I want the Cartoon Network version of the Naruto translated in english in 24 hours. I cannot remember the subtitle for even 3 (three) seconds. Please, if you watch Toonami in the U.S. answer this question.|||you can find everything you would want ot know about every naruto song here



http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/naruto



there are translations in english, japanese, and romaji|||it's called namikaze satellite.



As though gathering up the crowded out wind

Following along with the waves, racing into the distance

I'm deciding to be resolute, even though the road is far away

I'm continuing on to the future that I've sketched out

To you, who are far away from here

I want to send a piece of it, and the wind from those days, to you

I'm not lonely, you'll always be here

The wind connects us, no matter where we go

Time urges us along

The speed of my pulse increased

Even though we were awake within our dreams

We were searching for the same light

Beneath the shining starry sky

The uncountable number of constellations and shadows

Follow the sleepless nights

I search for a faint echo of it



Even though the meetings and partings repeat themselves now

I'm still this much of a child

I can't cast the fleeting image

Over to the roadside



The next time that I see you

I'll untangle the tangled threads

I'll talk until I get tired

And I'll smile as much as I can

Slipping away into the brilliant streets

The morning sun colors my cheeks

Ahead, what are you gazing at

Just what are you gazing at, I wonder?

Just what are you gazing at, I wonder?

Time continues to fly by

The wind connects us together

I'm not lonely, even now you're here

No matter where we go, the wind will...
  • gas mileage
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment