Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can someone translate Japanese characters into English?

The child I nanny for has a t-shirt that his grandmother got from Japan. I'm curious to know what it says. Is there a website that dies this? Can I email a photo of it to you?|||Yes.





If you want to try it on your own, this web-site helps: http://jp.celltica.com/cgi-bin/wwwjdic?1鈥?/a>


It is the wwwjdic multi radical search. You can select elements that appear in your character and you will get a list of matching characters.





I don't know if you can send me email via yahoo answers. You may try.|||Well, I don't know all the kanji yet but I can give it a try if you so like. (You could also just upload it to some picture sharing site like photobucket and put the link here for simplicity.)|||There are websites for this, but I have dictionaries.





ileftibm@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment