Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Help translate from English to Japanese?

Thanks.





I'd like to translate this - I won't ever forgive you. Because You're fake, a liar and a backstabber. It's all true. Now leave me along.





Thanks!|||私は決してあなたを許しません。 あなたはインチキで、嘘つきで、裏切り者だ。 間違いない。 もう私に構わないで。





watashi wa kesshite anata wo yurushimasen. anata wa inchiki de, usotsuki de, uragirimono da. machigai nai. mou watashi ni kamawanaide.





Note: Not "Leave me along" but "Leave me alone", right? That's what I translated it.|||そんなことを赦される。のために偽のなら、うそつきと陥れる。それは本当だ。今私に沿…|||this is from a traditional internet translator, so i had to rephrase it, but you still draw the same meaning





But it will not be tolerated. You're a fake, a liar, a traitor. It's all true. Now leave me alone.*assuming alone is what you meant*





ただしそれは許されないだろう。あなたがいるが偽の、うそつきは、裏切り者です。…





You have no idea how long it took me to match those up!





haha, the guy above me screwed up, the meaning of his is "Be forgiven for that. If for fake, a liar and plunge. It's true. Along to me now." he used google translator and just typed it in, i double checked mine like eight times until i got it close and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment