Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anyone know a good free Japanese/English translation site?

I'm looking for one where you can type in a sentence or two to translate, not just a word. Also I don't know how to type in kanji on my computer so the site should hopefully also translate romanized japanese into english.|||I'm not exactly sure if this is what you're looking for but here you type or copy and paste the phrase you'd like to translate and select the language.





http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html|||http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en|||i always use freetranslation.com, works great for me.|||Most online translators cannot translate sentences accurately at all, and with Japanese I think it becomes less accurate. I wouldn't even bother using one, if you're trying to just learn simple phrases or for homework, you're sentences aren't going to make much sense at all.|||NEVER EVER use any of those online "translators", they ALL are UTTER RUBBISH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment