Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can someone help me translate from Japanese to English or direct me to the right icon on this website?

I got my niece a Love and Berry Nintendo DS game (Japanese Version) and I need to purchase more cards for her to advance into the game. For some reason, the cards dispensed by the arcade game does not work on the Nintendo console. I found this website http://osharemajo.com/cs/ds/index.html - hoping I could buy the cards here. Can someone direct me how I could buy the cards from this website? The happiness of a nine year old depends on it.. :D Thanks very much!|||You can't buy cards from this website, sorry. I don't know much about this game but FAQ of this website says you can use cards of winter 2006 version and older versions, but you can't use spring 2007 Sakura version and later.
  • pick a part
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment