Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Could someone translate this from Japanese to English for me?

Okay, so I'm getting a walkthrough for this game which is yet to come out in North America. I'm stuck on this one puzzle in it, and have found a solution, and it's in Japanese. When I put it into a translator, I get results that make no sense. This is the solution that I found:





 (1)7をつかんだまま5の上から下に押せば5と3を下に動かせる


 (2)4をつかんだまま9の下から上に押す





Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!|||1. while you are grabbing 7, when you push on top of 5, you can move down 5 and 3.





2. while you are grabbing 4, you push upward from bottom of 9.





i hope it makes sense to you.


good luck|||(1) 5 and 3 moved down from the top down by pressing the left caught 7 5


(2) from the bottom of the press grabbed hold 4 9

No comments:

Post a Comment