Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anybody translate (from Japanese to English)?

Hi I'm such a huge fan of these series (law of ueki, law of ueki plus) and I want these translated into english! (formally Japanese).


http://www.flickr.com/photos/66939645@N0…


http://www.flickr.com/photos/66939645@N0…|||One day about two years after the battle to decide the next god, Koseke Ueki, now Chugaku 3 nensei, (year 3 in junior high school), was involved in an incident where people all around the world lost their memories (cube) they had shared with their beloved ones.



He was forgotten even by his comrade Ai Mori, who had once fought the battle with him.

Ueki, the only one in the world who was spared having his memory eliminated, went on a trip with Wool into a different world called "Hanka-gai," to take back the memories of all people.



Then they started a fight in a bid to help out Milley, a girl who'd been chased by Ginzo, a debt collector, but they lost miserably, overwhemled by the unknown power that Ginzo possessed (job-specific power).



To possess that power (the ability to add some special effect to a certain tool), Ueki took the challenge posed by Nagara, the manager of a laundry where Milley was staying as a freeloader. Ueki made it through the challenge, got "Dogu-mon" (the palmprint required to possess the power) and became a possessor of the power.



Second picture ? you mean the second URL? I'll try. I don't care if I get the 10 points or not. I'm just doing this as my translation practice. Any part unclear? You can leave this without choosing me or anyone as a best answer then I can check if there's anhthing wrong or missing..



the second URL:



福地翼 (must be the author)

I am on leave now for a private reason. Honestly it hurts not being able to draw manga, which I dearly love. Letters of encouragement from you readers are helping me immensely. I hope the day will come soon when I can resume writing the sequel to the Ueki story.



the four-panel cartoon on the left (4コマ漫画 Is this the right way to say it in English? sorry I'm not sure)



In the first panel: One day Mr Ashi and people said something like this:

Hmmm. Looks like Milly has been shrinking in height lately.



third: next week



fourth: Hmmm. She got taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment