Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can anyone translate this Japanese into English for me?

Here is the link to the page where the Japanese writing is.





http://havefunwithnumorouswidgets.blogsp鈥?/a>





If anyone could translate it into English, I would very much appreciate it.|||銇撱倱銇伀淇°仒銇傘亪銈?br>

konnani shinjiaeru


believing each other like this





銇傘仾銇熴仺銇傘仧銇椼伄銇撱伄鐒¢檺銉戙儻銉?br>

anata to atashi no kono mugen pawa-


this infinite power of you and me|||www.freetranslation.com|||Yes, I would be happy to help. It says...





"I slip on down to monkey town, where I juice the cows and whip the pigeon clown.


I drive a Fiat Punto it's got everything you wanto, it even has a stereo... my little Fiat Punto.


We drove to Orlando, wickedy wack... BO! It was raining traffic cones. Would you like a jam donut?"





P.s. You're very welcome.|||all you need to do is copy and paste it into a translator


try this website it's pretty accurate:





http://babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=avbbf-xxe鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment