Thursday, January 26, 2012

Translate English to Japanese?

Can some one help me translate these 3 sentences from English to Japanese i dont trust online translators



There is a mall in my city.

There are business buildings in my city.

There are many restaurants in my city.



Thank You!|||There is a mall in my city-

私の町のショッピングモールがあります or Watashi no machi no shoppingumōru ga arimasu.

There are business buildings in my city-

ビジネスの建物は私の町のがあります or Bijinesu no tatemono wa watashi no machi no ga arimasu.

There are many restaurants in my city-

私の町には多くのレストランがあります or Watashi no machi ni wa ōku no resutoran ga arimasu.



Hope this helped!|||There is a mall in my city.
私の町にはモール(ショッピングモール)があります
watashi no machini wa(ha) shopping mall ga arimasu.

There are business buildings in my city.
私の町には商業ビルがあります。
watashi no machini wa(ha) shougyoubiru ga arimasu.

There are many restaurants in my city.
私の町には沢山のレストランがあります。
watashi no machini wa(ha) takusan no restaurant ga arimasu.

There are many cars in my city.
私の町には沢山の車があります。
watashi no machini wa(ha) takusan no kuruma ga arimasu.
  • sea doo
  • online puzzle games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment