Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can someone translate this Japanese into English for me?

このメールは以下のフォームから送信されたメールのコピーです。


※)このメールに返信しても以下のフォームの送信先には届きません。





Thanks :D


If it helps, I sent an email to this website (some bits had English) and this is what they emailed me.|||This email is a copy of the email sent from the form below.


※)Your reply to this email won't reach the form of the sender bellow.





This means your reply to this email won't reach the sender.|||I can translate what I know into romaji. I don't know much kanji though. for the katakana, I'll do my best to translate it into what I think it means.





kono mail wa (kanji) (kanji) no farm kara (kanji) (kanji) sareta mail no copy desu.





something about mail from a farm...?


kara is from, like reporting from, or sending from.


wa generally tells you the subject of the sentence. no is a possessive, like my letter. sareta... I have no idea. hope it helps a little. if I knew any damn kanji....|||This mail is the c.c. mail that original one was sent from the form below.


remark: You can't reach to the sender of the form below if you try to respond to this mail.





It seems that your effort was in vain.|||E-mail a copy of this email is sent from the form below.


※) to send the following form to reply to this email and not reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment