Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can someone Translate Japanese to English for me?

My translators won't work. Someone sent this to me. And the spelling might be wrong too.





konichiwa, hajimemashte :)


34 d


anata oishii ka


anata aishiteru odom sen|||Hello nice to meet you.


I'm 34.


Are you delicious?


Do you like the odom?|||Spell wrong! but I can kinda Translate it





Hello, nice to meet you


(I'm 34 ???)


Are you delicious?


(You love odomo-san???)|||konnichiwa,hajimemashite: Hello,pleased to meet you.

Anata oishii ka: Are you delicious? (......No kidding,'anata' means 'you','oishii' delicious,and 'ka' is the particle that turns sentences into interrogative phrases)

34 d: ??? Maybe it's '34 desu'? (I'm 34.)

Anata aishiteru odom sen: Do you love... (Odom sen doesn't have any sense,or at least I don't know what it is).|||The spelling is really wrong, yeah and the grammar in the last sentence but he meant:





Hello, good day/nice to meet you


34 (possibly d = da, so it could be "i'm 34" or something, dunno..)


Are you delicious? (lol)


I love you, Odom-san/You love Odom-san (mr. Odom)





didn't make quite sense... he speaks very bad Japanese :/

No comments:

Post a Comment