Monday, January 30, 2012

Can anyone translate these japanese characters into english please?

They are pictures of some japanese journal entries that I need translated to english. The pictures can be found here:





http://s996.photobucket.com/albums/af87/domcorvaisis/





I'm not sure exactly how this works, but whatever is easiest for you and so you get credit. Maybe you can leave the translation here or just leave your user name on the comment page of bucket and leave a short comment here so i can give you credit.


Any help will be greatly appreciated! thank you.|||January 17th


I came back to Merced.


Parker(Parkar) drove to SanFrancisco and picked me up.


I slept deeply in his car.





Jan. 19th


the first day of class, Sociology from 11:00.


in the morning , Parker told me "why dont we have Ron make a girlfriend?"


and he told me to invite someone candidates when we go to sushi garden next Friday.


So I asked Rie and Ms. Yuri to come together on the day.


What the hell am I doing?I feel something different.


Such a thing(Ron has a GF) is caused by that he met one or two girls ?


Is Ron such a boy who wants her to be his gf ,even though they meet up once or twice?


I feel alot of things are weird.








*whew! i got tired








this is someones diary, isnt it?


why do you want to know what is written in his diary?








**************************************鈥?br>

WHY do you want to translate Ayaka's diary?


Aren't you Ayaka?


I wonder if it is good thing for me to translate them..........





erm........sorry


they are toooooooooo private.





you can send private message to me from my profile.


if you explain why you want to translate them,


and I take it well ,after that , I will translate them in private message. ok? Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment