Thursday, January 26, 2012

Please translate English into Japanese?! Help~!?

-My name is Bunny Miko.


-I'm a 18-year-old Japanese mix girl.


-I'm living in NYC but I travel to Tokyo often.


-Very nice to meet you!





If you know me in person, please message me letting me know as much.





-------------------------


I only speak Japanese and english; I'm learning Cantonese and Korean.





-Ask me for my MSN, I don't have QQ or Yahoo.


-I don't accept those with fake photos.


-Don't tag me in merchandise please.





Thank you very much.





^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


PLEASE TRANSLATE ALL THAT INTO JAPANESE! HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! this is for my friend's facebook.|||バニー・ミコです。 


日本人のハーフで、18さいの女の子です。


ニューヨークに住んでいます、でも良く東京に行きます。


どうぞよろしくお願いします!





“Bunny Miko desu.


Nihonjin no ha-fu de, jyuhasai no onna no ko desu.


New York ni sundeimasu, demo yoku Tokyo ni ikimasu.


Douzo yoroshiku onegaishinasu!”





My personal opinion, I think is better you say: “demo yoku Tokyo he ikimasu.” でもよ東京へ行きます。


One advice, search for 日本人のハーフ in youtube, You will find some videos about it, ok? =)|||(私の名前は)バニー・ミコです。


日本人の血が混じってる18さいの女の子です。


ニューヨークに住んでるけど、


よく東京に(旅行に)行きます。


どうぞヨロシクね!





*the parts in ( ) could be omitted if desired.


but perhaps if this were to be written,


then personally, i might leave out the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment