Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pls help translate titles from Japanese to English?

I have these 4 lovely music boxes but titles are written in Japanese. Please help me translate to english so I can research more about the song it makes. Thanks..





http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/cedricgenmdse/P1010018-4-1.jpg|||The first one is Itoshi no Erī ("Beloved Ellie"), the breakout ballad by the Southern All-Stars. The second one is Kanpai ("Cheers"). I wouldn't be surprised if that were a common name for a song, but if I had to guess I'd say it's the famous song by Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi. The third one is Tetsudōin, which means somebody who works for a rail company, train station, etc; and was also a novel by Asada Jirō. It was adopted into a film, so perhaps it's from the soundtrack? The last one is Fudepen~Bōrupen "Calligraphy Pen ~ Ball-point Pen" but I'm afraid I have no idea what song that could be. Google seems to know it, though.





In case you want to Google the Japanese names, here they are:





いとしのエリー


乾杯


鉄道員


筆ペン~ボールペン

No comments:

Post a Comment