Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can someone translate something English to Japanese for me?

If you can speak Japanese, then can you translate this quote for me?





"An Eye For An Eye Leaves The Whole World Blind."





I want to learn how to say it in Japanese.





Please And Thanks.|||『目には目を』が全世界を盲目にしている 


"me niwa me wo" ga zensekaiwo moumokuni shiteiru





This is Gandhi's famous saying in Japanese.


I got this sentence from a book called ガンジー自伝.


English title is "The Story of My Experiments with Truth" by Gandhi|||目のための目は全世界のブラインドを去る


That's it, not exactly, if u were to transfer it back, it would be more like "the whole world is left blind if an eye for an eye" or something like that|||Are you planning for a retaliation? Come on, say something like Honda Toyota Sony... it's more practical.





Or say something flirty like... you're an apple of my eye lol|||Your not learning if someone just tells you it.|||I don't know, but it's a good quote|||"an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"


me ni wa me wo, sorewa zensekai wo moumoku ni suru

No comments:

Post a Comment