Monday, January 30, 2012

I was wondering if someone could translate Japanese to English

choshi do?

sumo wa dokode miraremasuka?...hayakushite!



Any help would be great thanks|||choshi do?

-%26gt; how are you (feeling)?

literally, it is asking "how is your condition"



sumo wa dokode miraremasuka?

-%26gt; where can sumo be watched (seen)?



hayakushite!

-%26gt; hurry!

but since this is placed after the question, it's also like saying "answer me quick!"|||Um I don't know Japanese.. sorry.|||It says:



White people can't read this.|||all i know is YAMA DEYYYY....YAMA.....DEYYYY...|||does it really say white people can't read this? cuse they cant!|||google tranlate would help =]]]|||just google "translator" and they'll give you a bunch of online ones|||Is this Japanese???? |||"How are you?

Where can (I) watch Sumo? (Tell me) quickly"



not sure about the bits in brackets as they are implied, rather than directly named.|||chosi do?? How are you doing?

sumo wa dokode moraremasula? /Where can I watch the sumo- wresling?

hayakushite!/ Hurry up!

|||"Choushi dou?" = How are you feeling?

"Sumo wa dokode miraremasuka?= Where can I watch Sumo

"Hayakushite"= Please hurry
  • kasich
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment