Monday, January 23, 2012

Could someone Japanese please translate this english into japanese for my girlfriend?

The text is as follows





''I am at my most happiest when i am laying here next to you holding you in my arms. And waking to see you sleeping next to me''





Yeah yeah i know it's ''soppy'' but this girl 'Kyoko' means a lot to me and i cant always express myself in english because of our language barrier.





Please translate as best as you can.


Thankyou|||kimi(or Kyoko) wo daite nete (to sleep with you in my arm) .


sosite (and)


yoku asa (next morning)


kimi no negao wo (sleeping your face)


mitumeteiru (just seeing)


tokiga (when)


ore no itiban no siawase da. (my most happiest scene)|||tonari ni nete kono ude de kimi wo dakishimeteiru toki ga boku ni totte ichiban shiawase na toki nanda.





good luck :)|||Boku (or ore (ore is informal)) ichiban ureshii toki wa anata to ishou ni haiga oh shittete, dakishimeteru toki. So shitte netteiru anata no soba ni okirukoto.|||you could also just hold her and in that moment say: konnashite anato to iru toki ga ichiban ureshii toki. (the times when i'm with you like this is when i'm happiest)

No comments:

Post a Comment